My client has been tasked with supporting a large program of work for a Banking client specifically around Azure.
They are now looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer that specialises in Microsoft Azure.
This role will provide DevOps solutions for the business and be a focal point to drive a number of key initiatives across Microsoft Azure.
On offer will be a 6 month day rate contract with further opportunities beyond.
Key Skills and Experience
- Expert in DevOps processes and best practices
- Broad understanding of DevOps automation tools, processes, and technologies
- Experience working in Continuous Integration and Deployment environments.
- Strong experience with Azure and AWS Cloud Platforms
- ARM templates writing, setup automation for resources provisioning (Azure PowerShell)
- Azure services (Azure App Service, Azure SQL, Azure Service Fabric, Azure Storage Account)
- Proficient in DevOps build and release tools such as Azure Pipelines, VSTS, TFS, or Jenkins.
- Experience in deploying and managing cloud services hosted in Microsoft Azure-Resource Manager, Azure Classic, ARM Templates, Virtual Machines, App Service, SQL, vNet
- Strong experience in configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting Microsoft based production systems
- Experience with an environment orchestration / provisioning tool (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform)
- Knowledge or exposure to Kubernetes
If the above sounds like you and you have the passion for delivering the best solutions possible for your clients then please get in touch to be immediately considered.