- NSW State Government
- Initial 3 month contract opportunity
- CBD Location
- Provide support to users and solve non-complex problems to minimise system down-time and loss of productivity
- Complete simple / standard set-up activities for computers, printers, multi-function devices, audio-visual equipment and other ICT systems in line with Service Level Agreements to ensure compliance with organisational standards.
- Monitor the performance of systems and assist with the identification of potential issues and propose solutions.
- Contribute to the development of reference materials to assist the ICT support community through maintenance of documentation on system configurations and technical processes.
- Balance competing demands to support customer Service Level Agreements.
- Encourage customers and internal stakeholders to follow procedures and processes when logging incidents and requesting changes.
Experience in project space would be beneficial as would knowledge in Office 365, Windows 10 , Azure and Genesys Telephony
APPLY NOW TO BE CONSIDERED