Network & Security Dublin
Experienced network security engineer to provide support for our customers’ network infrastructure. This role is part of our dedicated Security Team. You will need to have a broad technical background with good communication skills, an eagerness to learn and previous experience in a similar role.
• Providing 3rd Level Support to a broad range of clients on network security focused technologies
• Able to be provide LLD design and consultancy for network security solution (only from time to time)
• Able to manage customer onboarding process (documentation review, health checks, liaise with 3rd parties, setup monitoring alerts)
• Accepting escalations from Level 2 engineers
• Working with the team to develop processes and solutions able to enhance the service provided to our customers
• Responsible for complying with all ISMS Policies and Procedures also support the ISMS continuous improvement process
• Fluent in English
• Ability to communicate well with all levels of staff at client sites.
• Quickly build good relation and gain client confidence.
• Work individually and as a part of a team.
• Be able to follow company procedures and methods.
• Available to work out of hours / weekends if necessary.
• Logical thinker.
• Have a proven track record in trouble shooting and problem solving.
• Ability to quickly learn new products.
• Web security - strong and proven experience managing and delivery Cisco WSA bases web protection solutions
• Email security - strong and proven experience managing and delivery Cisco ESA bases web protection solutions
• Network security - strong and proven experience managing and delivery Fortinet based solutions (FortiGate, FortiAnalyzer, FortiManager)
• Network security – strong understanding of NGFW features (IPS, AV/Malware protection, Web protection, SSL traffic inspection)
• Network security – good understanding of PaloAlto firewalls
• Network routing and switching technologies - experience working with vendors like Cisco and HP
• Microsoft OS - experience working on Windows Server 2012/2016/2019 systems
• Active Directory - experience on managing AD services and features
• Holding active certification would be an advantage (EX: CCNP security, Fortinet NSE, CCNP routing and switching, etc…)
• Exposure to scripting language like PowerShell and phyton would be an advantage
To be immediately Considered Apply Below