- Permanent - great training & progression
- €45k - €48k base + benefits
- West Dublin based - flexible working on offer
Our client is seeking an expereinced Level 2 Support Engineer with Citrix experience to maintain and manage their customers virtual infrastructure. You will work as part of a small team to troubleshoot issues, resolve incidents and complete service and change requests.Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills & Experienced Required:
- Provide support to customers for technical incidents and escalations.
- Record all activities and actions in appropriate systems related to work undertaken, for record purposes.
- Respond to incident and request escalations and provide technical assistance to field engineers when necessary.
- Diagnose complex technical issues and involve appropriate resources to speed problem resolution e.g. 3rd party vendors.
- Provide follow-up status to customers in accordance with specific customer SLA’s.
- Engage with customers to understand and chart their business and technical requirements.
- Design & implement Citrix builds to deliver and maintain the stated requirements of the customer.
- Perform a Citrix system builds, including applications, profiles, printing, client roll-out, server imaging, documentation and handover to operational support.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline; highly regarded
- 2 - 5 year’s support experience in infrastructure technology solutions
- Demonstrated experience of supporting virtualisation solutions across several platforms at 2nd Level
- 2+ years Citrix experience
- 3 years Microsoft Server OS experience
- App-V Experience
- Appsense Experience
- 1+ years VMware experience (nice to have)
- Ability to communicate & liaise with customers
- Demonstrate a high level of documentation skills
- Remote Monitoring & Management
- Tools and platforms used by MSP’s is necessary
- Previous knowledge of helpdesk policies and procedures
- Excellent troubleshooting ability
From here a great opportunity awaits within an award winning company and somewhere that you can really progress your career. Please click APPLY to be immediately considered!