- CBD location
- Start ASAP
- Contract: 6 months
- $946.00 – $1055.00 per day + Super (Pending experience)
Primary purpose of the role:
The primary purpose of the role is to manage an assigned contract package within the Project, ensuring the implementation of the commercial framework and procedures and monitoring performance against key performance indicators.
- Live the NSW Public Sector and organisational values to achieve outstanding outcomes for the organisation and customers
- Implement project contract management framework and dispute resolution requirements that comply with government guidelines, policies and align with industry best practice
- Manage and deliver projects as directed and participate in post implementation reviews to ensure benefits realisation and understand lessons to be learned
- Provide specialist advice on commercial matters, and in relation to contract negotiations, providing assurance relative to the consistency of project tender documentation and contribute to the evaluation of tenders
- Assist in the management of the activities of specialist advisors in regard to monitoring of process and performance outcomes for contract management
- Ensure project reporting facilitates the effective management of risks and successful project delivery
- Develop, implement and maintain all project variation and claims positions including the management of project insurance requirements and claims
Essential for both Senior Commercial Managers
- Supporting the delivery phase of the Trains, Systems, Operations & Maintenance (TSOM) works package as part of the Project;
- Working in a fast paced environment in the TSOM Commercial Team with 4 other team members;
- Attention to detail while keeping focus of overall strategy on commercial issues is extremely important;
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analysis skills required;
Senior Commercial Manager (Modifications) – additional requirement
- Previous experience managing contract modifications and interface issues on large contracts is critical.
Tertiary qualifications in finance, project management, procurement, business or equivalent experience
Experience in managing a range of procurement projects and activities effectively across a range of different functional areas
Detailed knowledge and understanding of NSW Government Procurement policies and guidelines
How to Apply:
Click "Apply Now" and send your CV in word document format.
Due to the start date send your CV now so that you don't miss out on this opertunity.