A market-leading Australian business in the financial services space is looking for a Databricks Engineer to join and migrate data into a new datalake.
This business has been changing the financial services landscape in Australia over the years, working alongside the majority of market leaders in banking and finance, and making a difference that will positively impact every Australian.
• Drive forward a 2 year Databricks migration project. But forward your strategic ideas and contribute to the vision.
• Continuously improve the data load performance and presentation of data to external systems and users
• Assist in planning and implementation of software releases or changes to the environment
• Upskilling peers and sharing knowledge on Databricks and AWS.
What we need from you...
• Extensive Experience with Databricks or Apache Spark – Databricks preferable
• Knowledge of Spark/Databricks configuration and management
• Experience managing and setting up Spark streaming and batch processing
• Experience with writing and debugging Python code
• Knowledge of AWS – S3, EC2 instances, monitoring, alarms, RDS
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle databases
• Good understanding of Security principles, certificates, firewalls and PCI
To be considered for this role please APPLY now - will interview this week!!
Or text Anna-Maria on 0426 503 822 and I will reply within 24 hours.
Don't miss out on this lucrative role.