A market-leading Australian business in the financial services space is looking for a Databricks Engineer to join and migrate data into a new datalake.
This business has been changing the financial services landscape in Australia over the years, working alongside the majority of market leaders in banking and finance, and making a difference that will positively impact every Australian.
- Drive forward a 2 year Databricks migration project. But forward your strategic ideas and contribute to the vision.
- Continuously improve the data load performance and presentation of data to external systems and users
- Assist in planning and implementation of software releases or changes to the environment
- Upskilling peers and sharing knowledge on Databricks and AWS.
What we need from you...
- Extensive Experience with Databricks or Apache Spark – Databricks preferable
- Knowledge of Spark/Databricks configuration and management
- Experience managing and setting up Spark streaming and batch processing
- Experience with writing and debugging Python code
- Knowledge of AWS – S3, EC2 instances, monitoring, alarms, RDS
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle databases
- Good understanding of Security principles, certificates, firewalls and PCI
To be considered for this role please APPLY now - will interview this week!!
Or text Anna-Maria on 0426 503 822 and I will reply within 24 hours.
Don't miss out on this lucrative role.