Data Analytics & Insights
The Big Data Engineer to join us in our Engineering team and to develop cutting-edge applications. You will enjoy coming up with innovative ways to achieve great results, which do speak for themselves.
This is a long - term contract on a small, high profile team.
Drive an exciting program of work to build the innovative and future ready Data Platform that will drive the bank’s businesses meet their customer’s needs.
Our Big Data Engineer will have:
• strong Data Warehousing experience with emphasis on Information management domain
• strong Data Modelling experience
• experience on NoSQL Database like HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB , Druid
• strong Linux/Unix skills
• prior working experience with AWS
• strong SQL experience
• Big Data Querying tools like Hive, Spark, Presto
• exposure to working in an Agile environment
• good experience in programming languages like (Scala or Java or Python) in context of Big data technologies like Spark
• Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift
• exposure to Security Concepts and best practices
• data Pipelines tools like Apache oozie, LUIGI or Airflow
• Maven, SBT
• machine learning (E.g. Spark ML or R)
• real time integration (using Kafka, Spark streaming or other technologies)
To be considered please click APPLY – will interview this week.
Or text Anna-Maria on 0426 503 822 and I will reply within 24 hours.