- CBD Location (WFH due to covid)
- $55-$65 per hour (depending on experience)
- 3 month contract
- Start immediately
Primary purpose of the role
The primary purpose of the role is to provide support to the contracts teams in the day to day contract administration and general procurement services across the delivery management function of this NSW Government department.
- Provide support in relation to the project procurement, approval documentation, contracts and contractual notifications across the Contracts team, including the use of their own system to raise Purchase Orders as required
- Provide support in relation to contract administration, records management, invoice payments, and systems management, including maintaining a Contracts Register to provide tracking and status reporting
- Maintain consistent and accurate contract files on Objective, following a comprehensive file structure and naming convention, utilising templates and procedures to ensure document management compliance with the Information Management System
- Assist the Contracts Administrator to effectively monitor contracts (including budgeting, accrual and invoice payment) in line with NSW Government guidelines.
- Liaise, coordinate and process information requests for all contract related to ensure timely and accurate fulfilment of requirements
- Coordinate contracted Service Quality Assurance audits and response to ensure contracts provide value for money and comply with appropriate policy, procedures and legislative requirements
- Previous experience working for government departments
- A background in managing complex multi dimensional contracts in a human services context
- Experience in managing volumes of invoices ranging from 100 to 110 invoices per monthly cycle.
- Experience with monthly financial cycles, primarily focused on but not limited to monthly Accruals, subsequent Actuals
- Proven experience with SAP Accounts/Invoicing and Purchase Order functions.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills including the ability to engage with people from a range of sectors
How to apply:
Click “Apply now” to send your CV. (Word document format CV’s only)
Due to a required start ASAP please send your CV now so as not to miss out on this opportunity.