- Permanent - salary negotiable
- Remote working in Ireland
- Leading international consultancy
This is a hands-on role that requires both excellent communication and technical skills, helping their customers drive technical strategy and delivery in the areas of Public Cloud, DevOps, and automation.
- Design and implement solutions within Azure, providing technical guidance to IT operations and developers.
- Engage in senior management discussions with the client, and present the solutions from both a technical and business perspective.
- Maintain company standards around multi Cloud Architecture and implementation, ensuring that we provide the best appropriate solution to our clients.
- Define and implement migration strategies from on-premises to the Public Cloud.
- Help customers on their journey towards maturity regarding Infrastructure as code, with assistance in designing, deploying and operationalising IAC within enterprise organisations.
- Strong working knowledge of Azure and Cloud Native environments.
- Good networking knowledge including software defined networking.
- Experience in Cloud migrations, e.g. AWS to Azure, on prem to Azure, etc.
- Experienced with both Linux and Windows systems operation and administration.
- Automation: experienced in any of Python/Ruby/Bash/PowerShell or similar.
- Programming languages: proficient in any of Java/.NET/Go or similar.
- Experienced around designing resilient Cloud architectures, e.g. auto scaling, multi region deployment, etc.
- Extensive experience in the use of infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Packer, etc.
- Knowledge in Kubernetes, ECS & EKS configuration, implementation, monitoring and operations.
- Experience designing CI/CD solutions in Azure Devops or similar.
- Experience with databases, both relational (MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (DynamoDB, CosmosDB, etc).
- Strong Communication skills. Fluent English.
- Strong Presentation skills: Ability to perform a Presales function, presenting to large customer groups, and an ability to host and drive customer workshops.
- Experience with securing Azure environments in the area of identity & access management, threat detection, infrastructure protection, compliance & data protection.
- AWS skills and experience
- Experience with the VMware suite, in particular Vsphere, NSX, and vRealize.