- Permanent or Contract
- Remote working in Ireland or UK
- Leading consultancy with global customers
This is a hands-on role that requires both excellent communication and technical skills, helping their customers drive technical strategy and delivery in the areas of Public Cloud, DevOps, and automation. They are seeking someone with strong experience in Azure migrations, someone whom has a strong approach and methodology around this. They are also interested in a strong Azure DevOps skillset, with great experience across IaC tools such as Kubernetes, Terraform or Ansible etc...
- Design and implement solutions within Azure, providing technical guidance to IT operations and developers.
- Engage in senior management discussions with the client, and present the solutions from both a technical and business perspective.
- Maintain company standards around multi Cloud Architecture and implementation, ensuring that we provide the best appropriate solution to our clients.
- Define and implement migration strategies from on-premises to the Public Cloud.
- Help customers on their journey towards maturity regarding Infrastructure as code, with assistance in designing, deploying and operationalising IAC within enterprise organisations.
- Strong working knowledge of Azure and Cloud Native environments.
- Good networking knowledge including software defined networking.
- Experience in Cloud migrations, e.g. AWS to Azure, on prem to Azure, etc.
- Experienced with both Linux and Windows systems operation and administration.
- Automation: experienced in any of Python/Ruby/Bash/PowerShell or similar.
- Experienced around designing resilient Cloud architectures, e.g. auto scaling, multi region deployment, etc.
- Extensive experience in the use of infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Packer, etc.
- Experience designing CI/CD solutions in Azure Devops or similar.
- Experience with databases, both relational (MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (DynamoDB, CosmosDB, etc).
- Strong Communication skills. Fluent English.
- Strong Presentation skills: Ability to perform a Presales function, presenting to large customer groups, and an ability to host and drive customer workshops.
- Experience with securing Azure environments in the area of identity & access management, threat detection, infrastructure protection, compliance & data protection.
Please click APPLY to be immediately considered!