RPA Blue Prism Developers
Excellent long term contract roles in a well-established financial organization !
Work remotely from anywhere provided you have valid work rights in Australia!
You would be building out RPA capability in well-established client organization. Work within the company and interface with business teams across company to analyze, develop, and test RPA solutions using the Blue Prism
- Analyzing, understanding, and documenting the business processes in detail where required.– Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements.
- Designing RPA process solutions in accordance with standard Blue Prism design principles and conventions.
- Configuring new RPA processes and objects using process studio and thin and thick clients
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phase and supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
Qualification and Requirement
- Previous experience in Blue Prism
- Any certifications in RPA or Blue Prism
- Good experience and understanding of key concepts like process studio, business objects. thin clients and thick clients and various Components are required
- Strong interpersonal skills. The developers will directly work with the business.
Please submit your resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org in word format
Identity and residency checks are involved