Excellent contract role in a govt. organisation close to home in Western Sydney near Parramatta/Homebush. New client membership portal project
Our client is a government organisation who are undertaking a new project to create a new membership website. This Member Website will replace both the current Intranet and other supporting applications with a single solution. The project is therefore a key priority project.
They are immediately seeking an AWS Developer a AWS SME on a contract basis for a new client membership portal project. This requires advanced AWS skills with at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role and or projects.
Main Essential Technical Skills:
• Experience developing and maintaining Native AWS application(s)
• Main programming language used is .Net Core with C#. Exposure to Node.JS / Python well regarded
• Integration layer development with an ability to architecture
• Ability to use a CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS - CloudFormation scripts
• AWS component knowledge - EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda, S3, API Gateway, AWS CLI and SDKs
• Strong experience in API development- looking for candidates who have all-round experience in API
• Write code for server less applications - Lambda
• Understanding of AWS architecture best practices
• Optimize application to best use AWS services and features
• Write code that can be monitored - CloudWatch, etc.
This role is open only for Australian Permanent Residents or Australian Citizens only. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in simple word format. There is opportunity to work flexi hours and from home remottely during the Covid 19 situation. Physical office loation is based in Western Sydney.