- Start: ASAP, 9 Month contract.
- Location: Remote (Office Base – 4 Parramatta Square) Travel required across NSW
- Rate: $60 - $64/hour + Super
Primary purpose of the role
The Audit Officer undertakes comprehensive, independent and objective appraisals of dam safety to ensure public confidence in the safe design, construction, operations and maintenance of declared dams.
- Provide a range of audit support services, including preparation of reports and briefs, coordinating resources, maintaining documentation and implementing and monitoring audit plans, to ensure outcomes are achieved on time to quality standards and within agreed scope
- Prepare and maintain audit and investigation documentation for reporting, monitoring and evaluation purposes to ensure accessibility of quality information and contribute to the achievement of audit outcomes
- Communicate with key stakeholders to exchange information and support audit completion in line with audit plans
- Undertake research and analysis, identifying trends and preparing documentation including briefs to support informed decision-making and planning
- Collaborate on projects to develop and embed dams safety regulatory capability
- Interpreting and applying dams safety policies and legislation to audit activities promoting understanding by dam owners and operators, and the community
- Maintaining a detailed knowledge of audit and assurance requirements, contemporary models and techniques, as well as in-house policies, procedures and practices.
- Working in geographically disperse teams and in remote areas.
● Knowledge of ISO management systems for auditing
● Able and willing to travel
● NSW Drivers LicenseHow to Apply:
Click APPLY NOW and send your CV in word document format. Cut off for this role will be quick due to ASAP start, send you CV now.