Are you looking for your next chellenging SAP project based in Sydney?
Do you have a solid career as an SAP FICO Functional Consuiltant?
My client is looking for a confident SAP FICO Consultant to join their internal team and deliver a large FICO integration and unlock capability in their SAP solution.
- Experience in SAP configuration, customizing , integration between different modules (SD, MM, AR, banking and Cash Management GL & FSCM)
- Experience with SAP Business Partner (BP) Master data and customer hierarchy
- COPA configuration (desirable but not a must)
- Identify, Interpret and validate complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions
- Solid experience in writing functional & technical specifications for SAP WRICEF Development Items
- Experience in working in complex integration landscape and interface specifications design development
- Experience in data migration/conversion and associated specification/LMSW
- Maintain good quality documentation (blueprint, configuration manuals, transports) in line with project governance and controls
- Strong Analytical skills to drive system specific requirement discussions/design workshops to meet business requirements
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to manage business stakeholders, SME and project functional and technical resources
6 month contract, start ASAP and interviews starting from 13th October.
Please contact Oliver Hussey for more details.