Primary purpose of the role
The Performance Analyst is responsible for monitoring and performance reporting across Taskforce operations, conducting analysis, identifying areas of risk and opportunities, to achieve defined outcomes.
• Coordinate information and performance reporting for the Taskforce Operational delivery ensuring the reports meet audience need, priorities and commitments.
• Support the Governance Manager to develop and implement and review performance monitoring framework.
• Undertake analysis including technical analysis of transaction quality reporting. performance, including portfolio management reporting and highlighting any anomalies
• Assist with the development, implementation and maintenance of policies and procedures associated to the governance function
• Apply and monitor the use of required modelling and analysis tools, methods and standards, giving special consideration to business perspectives.
• Contribute to the identification and development of solutions to business opportunities/problems on proposed and completed projects.
• Build collaborative stakeholder relationships to understand strategic objectives and support the achievement of business outcomes.
• Tertiary qualifications in technology, business, project management and/or equivalent experience with demonstrated experience in business analysis.
• Demonstrated experience conducting analysis of business needs and in interpreting and translating analysis results into insightful, clear and succinct technical specifications and requirement documentation.
• Knowledge of and experience in the application of business analysis best-practice frameworks such as BABOK, Object Oriented Analysis & Design (e.g. UML), and business architecture (BPM, CBM, capability mapping, etc.).