Senior Data Insights Consultant/ Data Project Manager
World class FMCG organization seeks an experienced Senior Data consultant/Business Analyst to Evolve and drive the analytics agenda for Sales and Marketing divisions.
You will leverage and uplift existing analytics platforms to enhance decision making.
Unique and Interesting role – mix of Consulting (Analytics, ML/AI) and project management.
This is a high-profile role which will see you managing projects on both an ANZ and global scale.
• Implement and improve modern ML/AI platforms to optimise the planning process across various sales planning cycles driving tangible results
• Supporting the digital agenda collaborating closely with E-commerce and media functions to improve performance and to connect with our consumers using data and insights
• Be the ANZ lead for the design, development and deployment of global solutions in line with global standards
• Be the voice of ANZ, representing both the business and BSI
• 3+ years in FMCG / CPG industry preferred
• Proven track record demonstrating ability to collaborate on large scale business projects delivering tangible outcomes
• Sound commercial acumen; understanding how technologies can be embedded in a business context
• Conceptual understanding of AI/ML technologies; demonstrated experience highly desirable
This role isn’t hands on however a knowledge of some of the below tech is beneficial.
• Technical skills (preferred):
o Data Modelling /Statistical Analysis
o Power BI / Business Objects
o Experience with GCP / AWS / Azure
o Experience with GMP or similar
o Nielson/ IRI/Quantium etc
This is a unique opportunity to really grow your career and work on some huge projects.
To be considered please click APPLY or for more information please text Anna-Maria on 0426 503 822.