End: Jan 2021 (Possibly be extended)
Pay rate: $350.00 - $400.00 per day + Super
Primary purpose of the role
Assist with the development and implementation of strategic category plans for nominated categories in one or more of the following ICT, Construction/Facilities, and Goods and Services in line with the procurement lifecycle, through
collaboratively working with key Government and industry stakeholders, to ensure the achievement of NSW Government procurement objectives.
• Assist with the development and implementation of strategic category management plans reflecting leading procurement practice for nominated categories.
• Participate in the development and implementation of a benefits realisation plan for nominated categories and report regularly on progress and outcomes.
• Maintain knowledge of legislation and compliance requirements to enable effective participation to the implementation of the NSW Government procurement objectives
• Contribute to the development and implementation of an industry engagement plan for components of nominated categories to improve category management outcomes and promote innovation.
• Provide support to cross functional category team projects, to develop strategy, planning, and reporting at operational and business group level.
• Provide input and support to the ongoing monitoring, analyses and reporting on performance against the NSW Government NSW, Category Management Strategy.
• Maintain category management data in NSWP systems and tools to ensure integrity of information and databases.
• Participate in the collaboration with nominated Government and industry stakeholders to maximise category planning effectiveness and agency/industry commitment.
• Maintain high performance levels to assist in ensuring business objectives and timelines are achieved
• Developing the required relationships across the government to successfully deliver agreed outcomes.
• Utilize knowledge of contemporary trends and developments in category management to assist in the development
of strategies to ensure the achievement of NSW Government procurement objectives.
How To Apply:
Click "Apply Now" and send your CVin word document format only.
Due to the ASAP start CV's will be submitted quickly so send your CV now and dont miss the close off.