- Main site in West Dublin - Work from home 3 days per week at the moment
- Support 3 sites - own transport required
- €35k - €38k + benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to further their career and gain experience working in a fast-moving team. Our client is seeking to recruit a Desktop Support Specialist with advanced customer service skills. The role is based at a large national business that is based in West Dublin. If you are looking to get exposure in a large organization, have a valued opinion and work within a supportive team then this role is for you.
- Providing 2nd level Deskside support both onsite and remotely.
- Monitor and manage Deskside ticket queues (Remedy).
- Resolve incidents within the agreed Customer SLA with high focus on obtaining an excellent customer satisfaction rating.
- Effectively diagnosis & troubleshooting of customer devices (Win10\Office 365)
- Build and re-image customer devices through SCCM
- Troubleshooting hardware /software/ network connectivity issues
- Management of local customer asset
- Determine proper escalation path for non-resolved issues
- Participate in and contribute to a dynamic IT team
- Travel required to other client sites (Dublin\Kildare based)
- On-call support (out of hours\weekends) on a rotation basis.
- Provide ah-hoc support for on-going projects at the request of your manager
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in deskside support in a corporate IT environment.
- Technical certifications in IT desirable.
- Strong Window deskside support experience - supporting Windows 10.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office/Teams/SharePoint/Bitlocker.
- PC / Laptop hardware configuration and troubleshooting.
- AD / TCP/IP Network knowledge.
- The ability to work on your own initiative and be a self-starter.
- Proven planning and organisational skills.
- Exceptional problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- The willingness and ability to work co-operatively with others as part of a team.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer focused with excellent telephone manner.
Please click APPLY to be immediately considered!
Own transport, as well as Stamp 4 or EU passport is required.