Service Catalogue Specialist Purpose :
Join a large Government agency on contract and manage the ICT service catalogue and related service descriptions across all available client consumed IT services to ensure consistency, relevance, currency and alignment with customer needs.
- Manage, refine and communicate the ICT Service Catalogue to provide clear guidelines and standards for service delivery to the organisation.
- Design, develop and maintain procedural documentation in the use of the service catalogue including pertinent information related to product/service assets such as service criticality, agreed service level deliverables, pricing, policy requirements, and ordering processes.
- Develop adequate knowledge articles that enable client self-help/service of Catalogue items.
- Lead the production of management and statistical reports on usage to allow tracking and monitoring of service use across customers and make recommendation on retiring or rationalising products/services based on usage trends and confirmed business need.
- Carry out analysis and service audits and extract necessary information to enable the service owners to establish and deliver effective and efficient services
- Evaluate internal and external trends and actively work with service owners and CAMs/SDMs to seek out improvements to existing products, services, systems and processes to achieve and maintain best practice in order to increase the use of standard services ordered from the catalogue.
- Coordinate with Customer Account Managers and Service Delivery Managers to communicate cost of products/service and any associated changes to customers
- Maintaining current and accurate models to reflect the standards of service and the cost of provision of services
- Maintaining relevance and currency of information about ICT services and products
- Synchronising the release of catalogue updates with the implementation of new services in a fast changing service environment with minimal disruption to business operations
- Service Management capabilities such as Service Catalogue and Portfolio Management, Service Costing and Request Fulfilment along with related reporting
- ServiceNow experience - Service Catalogue Management, Service Portfolio Management and Request Fulfillment modules
- Process management and business analysis