- Project focused, design & implementation
- Global System Integrator
- €60k - €70k base + health + pension
In this position you will focus on technical advisory services for hybrid cloud infrastructure solutions for enterprise customers. The consultant will be the subject matter expert for cloud, cloud management, orchestration and automation tools within the team and will advise some of Ireland’s largest enterprise accounts on the opportunities for leveraging cloud technologies to deliver business benefits. This role is a client-facing, chargeable consulting role.
The ideal candidate will have a strong mix of technical, system architectural and commercial skills and will advise their customers how to craft a flexible, technically solid & financially viable enterprise cloud strategy.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Architects, designs, develops and manages the implementation of complex cloud infrastructure and platform solutions for enterprise clients
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience of cloud infrastructure technologies is a requirement.
- Works directly with client to gather requirements, design solutions, build proof of concepts and implement cloud solutions.
- Lead the delivery of cloud readiness assessments for clients
- Depending on the scope of the project, assessments typically take several weeks to conduct. They provide an in-depth analysis of the client's current environment, that include datacentre, infrastructure and application evaluation as well as examining how these are impacting business needs and goals
- Assists in opportunity evaluation and leading or assisting on pursuits at new clients or within existing ones.
Skills & Experience required:
- The candidate should have a chargeable professional services / consulting, client-facing background.
- Broad technical knowledge in one or more of Azure, AWS or Oracle (in that order of preference)
- Providing Private & Hybrid Cloud / Enterprise Infrastructure Architecture designs and standards
- Understanding of public cloud IAAS and Infrastructure integration, automation and orchestration.
- Understanding Cloud Platforms from a service provider perspective.
- Interpreting, understanding and solving complex technical problems.
Please click APPLY to be immediately considered, or reach out to Chris for more info.