- Project focused, implementation role
- Global System Integrator
- €60k - €70k base + health + pension
In this position you will focus on technical advisory services for hybrid cloud infrastructure solutions for enterprise customers. Working with some of Ireland's biggest enterpise accounts, you will be part of the cloud team and be an SME working on migrating infrastructure to the cloud. This role is a client-facing, chargeable consulting role.
The ideal candidate will have a strong mix of technical cloud skills coupled with strong customer facing capabilities. You will be working under a senior architect in the team whom would do the majority of the designs, so you will get to learn from this person and ultimately grow into that role, while doing more hands on work.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Develops and manages the implementation of complex cloud infrastructure and platform solutions for enterprise clients
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience of cloud infrastructure technologies is a requirement.
- Works directly with client to gather requirements, design solutions, build proof of concepts and implement cloud solutions.
- Lead the delivery of cloud readiness assessments for clients
- Depending on the scope of the project, assessments typically take several weeks to conduct. They provide an in-depth analysis of the client's current environment, that include datacentre, infrastructure and application evaluation as well as examining how these are impacting business needs and goals
- Assists in opportunity evaluation and leading or assisting on pursuits at new clients or within existing ones.
Skills & Experience required:
- The candidate should ideally have a professional services / consulting, client-facing background.
- Broad technical knowledge in one or more of Azure, AWS or Oracle (in that order of preference)
- Providing Private & Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure Architecture designs and standards
- Understanding of public cloud IAAS and Infrastructure integration, automation and orchestration.
- Understanding Cloud Platforms from a service provider perspective.
- Interpreting, understanding and solving complex technical problems.
Please click APPLY to be immediately considered, or reach out to Chris for more info.