Fantastic jobs available for Senior Business Analysts to join the NSW Government Agency on 6-month contracts, based in Western Sydney.
- Immediate Start initially until June 2021 potential to be extended
- Daily Rate up to $1000 (Including Super).
- NSW Government – Large Agency
These business-critical roles will be working across multiple priority operational application projects.
Key requirements for the role are as follows:
- Minimum 10 years working as a Business Analyst with data interpretation experience.
- Right to work in Australia
- Available for an immediate start
- Excellent communication, both written and oral
- Ability to build positive working relationships from executive staff through to vendors
- Ability to work in a high paced environment
- High level of organisational skills
- Works well both within a team and autonomously
The ideal candidate will display the following attributes:
- Demonstrated experience in data interpretation, filtering and rationalisation
- Demonstrated understanding of business system design and development
- Demonstrated ability to identify key relationships between business systems
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and maintain end user and semi technical documentation
- High level analytical ability to assess business system requirements within the framework of a corporate strategy
- Working understanding of data structures and data relationships between systems
- Demonstrated understanding of available technologies for systems / applications development and data integration
- Excellent communication and presentation skills for all levels of system users
- Excellent written communications skills for the preparation of detailed business requirements, user stories, briefs and tender documents for procurement
- SAP experience Highly Favourable
- Public sector experience preferred.
If you meet the criteria please apply today with your updated resume via the link provided.