Role title: Senior Project OfficerDuration: Until end December 2021Location: CBD/ParramattaPay rate: $52.50p/h to $58.50p/h + SuperThe Role:
The Senior Project Officer manages and coordinates the development, implementation and evaluation of complex projects to achieve project outcomes and support the achievement of organisational objectives.
Essential Skills Required:
- Manage and oversee all aspects of project planning, development and implementation for a range of projects, including developing project plans, coordinating resources, managing budgets, meeting reporting requirements, and supporting project-related activities, to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards and within agreed scope in line with established agency project management methodology
- Establish and maintain stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to engage stakeholders and ensure project deliverables are met
- Monitor and evaluate all aspects of project implementation, including risk and contingency management, benefits realisation, project impact and quality measures, to identify and address issues, assess project progress and effectiveness, and achieve project outcomes
- Manage a project team/s, ensuring compliance with governance and quality requirements, to successfully deliver all key project/s milestones and outcomes
- Undertake research and formulate recommendations to support evidence based project planning and decision making
- Experience in project management/support and support of capital works &/or construction projects, or background knowledge in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Previous expeience with Excel and Records Management Systems (TRIM).
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, and perform a variety of tasks to support project objectives.
- Working knowledge of finance processes, procurement and reporting are highly regarded.
- Ability to manage and adapt to multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Problem-solve with high attention to detail
- Curious learner who can pick up new systems quickly
- Highly organised with efficient time management skills
- Resourceful in finding information, taking ownership of challenges and planning ahead
The office location will be in the CBD until March 2021 and Parramatta thereafter.
The role will require a mix of working from home and office-based work.How to apply:
Click APPLY NOW and send your CV in Word Document Format only.Due to the ASAP start CV's will submitted for this role as they are recieved. Send your CV now to be considered.