- Pay Rate: $55 - $60 + super per hour
- Location: CBD
- 3 month contract (likly to be extended)
The Associate Director, Social Media is responsible for establishing and building the social media channels for a large Government agency on an international level. Key Responsibilities:
• Develop the overarching social media strategy across Australia, Asia, UK and US.
• Planning and execution of social media campaigns from end to end
• Manage the creation of creative and engaging content tailored for each platform, ensuring alignment to the Government agency brand.
• Produce monthly social media engagement and listening report that provide recommendations for strategy and content optimisation
• Stay up to date with industry trends in social media and content formats and provide recommendations for implementation within content strategy Candidate Requirements:
• Experience in developing social media campaigns for local and international audiences for large scale brands
• A strong understanding of paid and organic social media across a number of platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat, Twitter and Instagram.
• Proven track record in developing engaging and creative content that meets business and audience needs
• Experience with social media analytics and listening platforms
• Effective communication skills that allow you to clearly convey technical and complex information and analysis in different ways (verbal, written and visual) appropriate to the audience and its purpose.
• Demonstrated ability and desire to work collaboratively as part of a team and excellent interpersonal skills.
Pre-Employment Checks: Police Check and 2 referencesHow to apply:
Click "APPLY NOW" and send your CV in Word Document Format only.Due to the ASAP start CV's will submitted for this role as they are recieved. Send your CV now to be considered.