- Global Consultancy Business
- Multi Cloud Environment
- Salary based on experience + great benefits
Our client is a well known global consultancy practice. Due to growth in their successful cloud division, they are seeking a Cloud Architect to join their team on a permanent basis. In this business, they work across AWS, Azure and GCP, so they are interested in candidates whom have experience in at least one of these. On a day to day basis you will work with their clients delivering, architecting and designing innovative, flexible and cost-effective technology and infrastructure capabilities
- 10+ years’ experience (ideally some of which is in Consulting)
- 5+ years’ experience in Cloud implementations and operations (IAAS, PAAS, SAAS)
- Cloud-specific certification (Microsoft, AWS, Oracle, Google etc.)
- Experience in developing and implementing a road-map for Cloud
- Experience in establishing and evaluating Cloud operations
- Experience in developing the Business Case for Cloud
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities
As a cloud architect/consultant, you’ll help clients transform their technology landscape. You will work alongside Business and IT stakeholders, leading the planning, design and implementation of key programmes of work in the cloud space.
- Defining and delivering clients IT strategies and IT operating models
- Help clients define their IT sourcing strategies and advise on appropriate services and service level regimes
- Advising and implementing efficient and effective IT governance and operations processes e.g. Agile and Traditional SDLC, ITIL, COBIT etc,
- Helping clients navigate its journey into the cloud (IAAS, SAAS, PAAS)
- Advising clients on the modernisation of legacy IT platforms
- Advising our clients on emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Analytics and Blockchain.
Please click APPLY now to be immediately considered!
Must have EU passport or Stamp 4 / 1G