Lead Data Analyst needed to play an instrumental role in a key Financial Crime uplift project.
- Gain and insight into the world of financial Crime!
- Work with a talented team on an exciting uplift project
- Remote working possible
- Review and perform data lineage analysis of source to target system data streams.
- Documentation of data lineage analysis
- Identify gaps and issues and propose remediation solutions
- Make recommendations in relation to strengthening data lineage methods , processes and procedures
- Strong experience in Data lineage analysis
- Experience in the use of Talend of other data lineage tools and a working knowledge of SQL will be an advantage
- Able to define and document data lineage current state utilising appropriate tools to create data flow diagrams, context level diagrams, etc.
- Must be able to work proactively, utilising own initiatives and ensuring early escalation of issues
- Experience in the Financial Services sector
- Understanding of Financial Crime Compliance – Bonus but not essential!
To be considered for this lucrative long term contract - please click APPLY now! 2 positions available!
Or for a confidential discussion about this role and other roles - text Anna-Maria on 0426 503822.