The Data Platforms team (Cloud/Big data) is responsible for implementation of data integration & maintain cloud data infrastructure. The team is also responsible for the data governance, applying patches, standardizing the delivery process and performing the value-add services such as automation, providing best practices, defining on-boarding process. Etc.
Operating in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, this one will be involved in and responsible for all operational functions delivered by this team.
- 1 year contract – chance to extend further or go permanent
- Deepen your experience with Cloud
- Varied and dynamic role! Central to the whole business
- Manage and lead the day to day data platform operations
- Support existing real-time and batch data ingestion pipeline;
- Analyze the data sources and perform data exploration;
- Shares acquired skills with team members through formal and informal channels;
- Good Knowledge and experience of Linux and scripting
- Good Knowledge and experience of Cron, Airflow, AWS Service
- Reasonable understanding of programming
- Knowledge or interest on Big data technologies (HDFS, Hive, Impala, Kafka, Spark, Nifi etc.) is an asset
- Knowledge or interest on Cloud/Container technologies is an asset (Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible)
- Knowledge or interest on web services & APIs (REST, SOAP)
- Outstanding leadership skills, including capacity to lead and manage change
- Quality, services and result oriented.
Interviews next week!
To be considered please click APPLY!!
Or for a confidential chat please text Anna-Maria on 0426 503 822.