- Location: Sydney CBD
- Contract Dates: Short term contract
- Pay rate (ex Super): $662.46 - $813.00 Daily
- Checks: Ref checks x 2 +Police check
Primary purpose of the role
The primary purpose of the role is to drive the implementation of probity, fraud and corruption strategies, action plans and governance programs across all this government agency projects to facilitate the management of probity, fraud and corruption issues. The role will work closely with all outsourced service providers providing probity consultancy services to this government agency Projects to advise, direct and assure the delivery of probity best practice for the organisation.
- Undertake and manage probity audits across all projects to ensure Government processes are conducted with integrity, while following applicable policies and procedures
- Monitor and review business activities, assess the effectiveness of activities, and implement action plans to ensure robust governance of probity, fraud and corruption related risks
- Undertake probity risk assessments to identify high risk areas and provide assurance to this government agency’s Executive and Board that effective mitigation activities are established and in place for implementation
- Investigate probity matters, reviewing conflicts of interest and provide probity advice to reinforce ethical practices, including appropriate use of government funds and property
- Manage and maintain probity and fraud and corruption information and records, including a database of advices, training materials and feedback from investigations into corrupt conduct, Internal Audit findings and Compliance and Review findings, to be used in team briefs across operational and support units and to demonstrate due process has been followed for all actions and decisions reached
- Maintaining awareness and understanding of probity fundamentals as well as fraud and corruption prevention initiatives
- Managing oversight of probity and related risks and issues across complex challenging procurements within different projects
- Providing advice which may involve complex and contentious matters
Key Knowledge and Experience
- A comprehensive working knowledge of probity and fraud and corruption prevention requirements in respect of NSW Government procurement
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in public sector commercial transactions including public infrastructure PPP
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications
- Demonstrated, relevant, equivalent professional experience
How to Apply:
Click APPLY NOW and sent your CV in word document format only.
Due to the ASAP start CV's will be submitted as they come in, send your CV now so as not to miss out.