Computer Network & Systems Engineer Contract roles available within NSW Government.
Role Title: Computer Network and Systems Engineer x2
Duration: 6 month contract ASAP start date
Pay: Between $508-$600/day + super
Location: WFH & Onsite Inner West
- Operating within the existing Infrastructure Services - Network team, this role is responsible for the implementation and support of network solutions that support mission critical departmental services.
- This role is for the implementation and support of network services and infrastructure designs, specifically related to the edge environments and associated application infrastructure.
- This role is responsible for working with key stakeholders to deliver projects in a timely and efficient manner to agreed requirements.
- The role requires excellent verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to facilitate network implementations and support through collaboration with technical subject matter experts and customers.
- Facilitate the implementation and support of network initiatives
- Co-ordinate with Information Technology Directorate teams and other key stakeholders to implement solutions and network architecture solutions as required.
- Facilitate the implementation, support and documentation of network implementation activities daily.
- Demonstrated experience of 3 to 5 years in the implementation and support of network and its related applications including Routing, Switching, next gen Firewall in a multi-vendor environment, and across various operating systems.
- Experience in implementation and support of edge networks and its related applications.
- Intermediate Experience in Cisco, Palo Alto, next Gen firewall technologies and general Network technologies.
- Understanding of architectural designs and low-level detailed designs.
- Ability to work under large enterprise network with set deadlines and demonstrate a process orientated approach to delivery.
- Attention to detail and strong task management.
If you meet the above criteria please apply today via the link with your updated resume in a Word document to Claire Sheerin – The Recruitment Company