Computer Network & Systems Engineers required for 2 Contract roles with the NSW Government.
- 6 month Contracts ASAP start date
- Daily rate: $508- 600 + super
- Working From Home & Onsite Inner West
- Operating within the existing Infrastructure Services - Network team, this role is responsible for the implementation and support of network solutions, services and infrastructure designs, specifically related to the edge environments and associated application infrastructure.
- Facilitate the implementation and support of network initiatives and/or improve solutions
- Co-ordinate with Information Technology Directorate teams and other key stakeholders to implement solutions and network architecture as required.
- Facilitate the implementation, support and documentation of network implementation activities,
- Minimum 3 to 5 years in the implementation and support of network and its related applications including Routing, Switching, Next-Generation Firewall in a multi-vendor environment, and across various operating systems.
- Experience in implementation and support of edge networks and its related applications.
- Intermediate Experience in Cisco, Palo Alto, next-Gen firewall technologies and general Network technologies.
- Demonstrated understanding of architectural designs and detailed solution designs.
- Ability to work under large enterprise network with set deadlines and demonstrate a process-orientated approach to delivery.
- Excellent customer service, attention to detail and strong task management.
If you meet the above criteria please apply today via the link with your updated resume in a Word document to Claire Sheerin – The Recruitment Company