- Huge transformation project - lots of long term contractors
- Friendly, welcoming Australian company - huge mix of cultures
- Mix of working WFH and 2 days in the office
- Gain exposure to Cloud technologies
You will hold an important role in the Data Migration team you will be responsible for the Talend ETL Development so all aspects of the data can be extracted, mapped and uploaded as part of a large scale transformation project and ERP migration. You will be working closely with the Data Analyst and ETL Developer to design and develop all ETL programs in Talend.
- Experienced ETL developer – Ideally Talend but will consider Informatica.
- Excellent SQL skills – writing SQL queries and analysing data in SQL.
- Data analysis experience – strong data analysis skills.
- ETL design and development capabilities including:
- Sound knowledge in ETL concepts & fundamental
- Strong experience using Talend Administration Centre / Talend Integration Cloud
- Experience or sound knowledge of enabling/utilizing Talend CI/CD capabilities|
- Strong knowledge in data acquisitions, data transformation and data models
- Understanding of Microservice architecture, RESTful API & SOAP
- Exposure to cloud technologies – AWS, Azure etc
- Exposure to the big data technology stack
- Experience with any other middleware tools like (MuleSoft, etc.) – would be an advantage
Agile mindset and experience working with agile and hybrid Waterfall delivery frameworks
To be considered please click APPLY with your CV - Interviews Next Week!
Or text Anna-Maria on 0426 503 822 and I will call you back. Thank you.