- €70k - €75k base + 25% bonus + health + pension
- Dublin City based
- Fintech business - global infrastructure
Our client is a leading Fintech business, one that is seeing continuous business growth off the back of the pandemic. You will join a very smart infrastructure team where you will be tasked with looking after their production servers, as well as playing a part in their migration to the Cloud.
Duties in your role include:
- Collaborating closely with colleagues from across our technology function on the design, planning and implementation of new Infrastructure services and Infrastructure enhancements to meet both internal and external customer requirements.
- Working with colleagues in your immediate team of Database, Network and Infrastructure Engineers to manage the in-life operation and full lifecycle of the infrastructure services layer ensuring ongoing availability, scalability, efficiency and security.
- Supporting production services acting as a member of the issue, incident and problem resolution team for high availability, high throughput, secure on-line payment services.
Essential tech skills required:
- Strong experience of Linux systems management in an enterprise environment (Red Hat/Centos administration, scripting, etc.)
- Sold working knowledge of VMware vSphere and vSAN, implementation and operational management.
Other skills that would be nice:
- Elastic and Nagios or similar monitoring solutions.
- IaaS management in public cloud environments (Microsoft Azure).
- Knowledge of Applications services (Tomcat/Java Spring).
- Operational management of container environments (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Openstack (VIO) environment management.
- Experience of managing Infrastructure-as-code, common tools, technologies, frameworks and practices used e.g. Chef, Heat, pipelines.
- Windows Domain administration.
This role can give you the opportunity to build on your cloud skills, as well as providing industry leading training and career development opportunities internally.
Please click APPLY to be immediately considered!