- Short term contract with the potential to extend
- $800-$950/day + super
- Location: Combination WFH and Parramatta.
- Checks:2 references, police check , WWCC
Really need someone with contracts experience in the Public Sector preferably not focused on IT contracts but other government contracts.
It would also be great to find someone with experience in developing and administering grant programs.
Primary purpose of the role
The position plans, coordinates, leads and manages Public Schools NSW portfolio contracts and agreements to provide a cost effective, quality service that ensures compliance with state policy, guidelines and legislation.
- Provide expert advice and recommendations to senior management on matters associated with the
administration, management and execution of contracts and tenders.
- Compile contract documentation and coordinate subsequent processes associated with the execution of
contracts and tenders.
- Manage and administer Portfolio contracts to ensure the achievement of contractual performance standards and outcomes.
- Monitor and report on contract management issues, including reporting on supplier performance and
operational effectiveness of existing arrangements to ensure compliance with Departmental requirements in collaboration with procurement to improve procurement strategies and assist senior officers in decision
- Develop effective processes to identify contract related issues or problems as they arise and generate
options to resolve contractual problems and issues consistent with contract resolution and/or the escalation
- Provide input to monitoring of policy and procedures after implementation.
- Foster and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders to facilitate effective contract and
relationship management to achieve the agreed outcomes for the Department.
- Successfully balancing commercial business objectives with probity and risk management requirements to
meet DEC strategic objectives.
- Ensuring that the technical and commercial evaluation of tenders including preparation of evaluation
criteria, financial analysis and the drafting of recommendations meets all relevant compliance requirements.
- Contributing to the improvement of the quality of contract management and administration through the provision of timely support and advice.
How to Apply:
Click APPLY NOW and send your CV in word document format only.
Due to the ASAP start CV's will be submitted as they come in, send your CV now so as not to miss out.