**We are all about our people**
“Doing life” is important, so we’ve built a company that gives it’s people the freedom and tools to live and work flexibly.
Our systems are designed to support you working from almost any location and at almost any time. We are not just another recruitment company (we're THE Recruitment Company).
We are looking for authenticity, drive and the ability to create strong connection with our clients and candidates
In return we offer a solid leadership team, a thriving culture, extensive training opportunities, plus the cherry on top – a permanent 4 day a week remote working structure.
What we are looking for:
- We want a passionate recruiter who can build strong relationships, break down new doors, nurture old relationships and build a thriving business around themselves
- Our primary requirement is for someone who knows the Project Services space inside out. So if Scrum Masters, Project Managers and BA’s (just to name a few) are part of your daily lingo then you’re who we need!
- We are looking for a minimum of 6-12 months agency recruitment experience with strong networking and relationship building skills. You must also be an exceptional communicator with strong business acumen
- Market knowledge is a must either as a recruiter or resourcer.
- We care that you have high energy, high professionalism, a positive attitude and that you've proven that you are first and foremost a phone based recruiter - who isn't afraid of the dreaded BD!
What we can offer you:
- All the usual bells and whistles: Fruit and breakfast, drinks fridge, pool table, games room, casual dress code (in fact if we don’t have meetings, we’re normally in our gym gear)
- Oodles of flexibility with up to 4 days of remote working a week so that your work life and home life work harmoniously
- You’d be joining a tight knit team and an incredible counterpart in Matt, who is a stellar recruiter and an all-round delightful person
- Your Team Leader is Jen, she’s been with the business for over 9 years and is a crucial pillar of our culture and an absolute gun of a recruiter. You will be learning from the best!
- You'll have regular market strategy sessions with our CEO Geoff, who once ran this very desk back in the day!
- Incentives built around early finishes on Fridays, 2 days of gifted leave over Xmas and the opportunity to earn up to 12 RDO’s a year
- And of course, no sales environment is complete without a market leading commission structure
The Project Service desk has always been a flagship area for TRC; with strong market presence, long standing clients, an extensive candidate database and existing PSA's.
It’s also been notorious as our biggest billings desk in the past. Whilst it’s not as red hot as it could be, it’s very warm and primed for revival with existing roles and relationships in place with some amazing clients.
Everything we do at TRC is about making it exceptional. Our service offering, our customer experience, our culture, our office, our incentives...everything!
Salary for this fulltime role ranges (depending on experience) from $55,000 - 80,000 + super + a top notch comms structure + a loyalty program that grows $$ with your tenure.
We’d love to hear from you – check out my profile on the TRC website and tell me what you like about it!
Contact me on [email protected] to know more.