Metadata Lead is required to join our award - winning finance client!
The Metadata Lead is an important role partnering with business leaders other technology functions and to define, document and maintain metadata across the organization.
- Award - winning financial company. Have your voice heard & truly make a difference!
- Flat structure – lots of opportunity to grow career
- Vibrant, friendly & welcoming culture
- Define the best practices and design of Metadata Standards while maintaining up-to-date documentation on data assets including Glossaries, Critical Data Elements Register, Lineage documentation.
- Own Metadata training activities.
- Experience providing technical metadata implementation and supporting business users documenting, defining and improving metadata standards
- Experience consulting with a broad range of business stakeholders and staff, specifically to understand their challenges and deliver business outcomes
- Business Analyst with background in gathering requirements for reporting and delivery.
- Data Management experience is required
- Worked in an ITIL operating model and describe the value this create for customers
- 2+ years – Data mapping experience
- Knowledge of agile processes and principles
- Knowledge of APRA and ASIC guidelines
Bonus Experience & Certifications
- DAMA certified practitioner
- EDM Council Member – highly regarded
- Working Knowledge of EFS reporting
- Working Knowledge of CPG235
- Working Knowledge of BCBS239
- Certified Scrum Master
- Working Knowledge of BEAR accountability Regime
This is a very unique role in a company that is a leader in their domain!
To be considered please click APPLY or for a confidential discussion please text Anna-Maria on 0426 503 822.
Don’t delay – interviews next week!