- South Dublin based (remote during Covid)
- Fintech company
- Permanent: €65k base + benefits
Our client is a leading Fintech business that has been thriving during Covid. In the role you will join a small close knit infrastructure team whom are responsible for the support, maintenance, security, and on-going deployment of the production systems used by the business.
- Support the proprietary transactional systems across the business
- The provisioning and deployment of reporting mechanisms to measure system metrics, performance, management data and other information as required.
- Work with the development and business teams in the design and roll-out of new products and services.
- Organisation and execution of routine procedures to ensure system reliability and disaster recovery.
- Monitoring system performance.
- Perform system and application upgrades as required.
- Perform third line customer support.
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers and contracted support companies.
- On-call systems support on a per week rota
- A strong focus on all aspects of systems security
- Strong experience in enterprise infrastructure - Windows Server 2012/2016/2019, vSphere, etc
- Good working knowledge of SQL for writing DB queries (MSSQL & MySQL), stored procedures etc
- Good working knowledge & experience in troubleshooting of web technologies, - Apache, IIS, .NET etc
- Experience with scripting tasks (Bash/Perl/PHP & Batch/Powershell)
- Good understanding of SAN technologies
- Experience using deployment tools such as Octopus Deploy
- Basic understanding of networking technologies and debugging (use of TCPdump, netstat, load balancers etc...)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a busy team, working to tight deadlines
- Ability to learn new skills and new technologies from formal and informal learning
- Ability to prioritise effectively and manage a big workload
- Familiar with Agile development methodology
- Good working knowledge of SQL (replication/backups/optimization)
- Working experience of application scaling technologies, such as Load Balancers
- Knowledge of AWS or similar cloud technologies
- Experience with Support software (nagios/syslog-ng/JIRA/SNMP)
- MySQL/MSSQL Database Administration
- Nice-to-have: VCP certified on vSphere6 or later
Please click APPLY to be immediately considered for interview!
DON'T DELAY APPLY TODAY!