Immediate start contract, 9 months initially with a view to extend, exciting project.
Immediate start contract
Contract until the end of June with a view to extend
$560 - $760 daily + super
NSW State Government
The role is responsible for project management leadership, direction, communication, and project implementation services throughout the lifecycle of people and business change projects associated with HR or major business change programs.
The role will play an integral role in ensuring people plans and associated change plans are implemented including the management, analysis and communication of people data and information.
The role will interface, and work closely with key business and people related stakeholders across Sydney Trains on People Programs required to stand up organisational structures for the Fit for the Future Program.
- Ensure the smooth delivery of key projects and programs including HR processes and handover to Business (BAU) throughout the project lifecycle.
- Understand the project management lifecycle and change lifecycle to support project outcomes and delivery of assigned projects.
- Provide project management and contract management services, including supporting project related activities, monitoring, coordination and planning, identifying risks, issues and providing mitigations, reporting and developing project documents and preparing information for project communications.
- Capture continuous feedback on the management, review and delivery of critical strategic projects to achieve agreed objectives, timelines and budgets.
- Supporting the business in driving project management and change manage capability across the designated business units and project teams.
- Advise on change management activities to support the delivery of change activities within projects.
- Diligently execute their delegations in accordance with the HR delegations framework.
- Managing the competing priorities across allocated areas of the organisation and making fair and balanced decisions in the best interests of the entire organisation whilst achieving overall project outcomes.
- Ensuring change plans are fit for purpose, provide for contingency, risks and mitigations and are tracked, monitored and actions taking accordingly to ensure projects are delivered in a timely manner with key objectives and benefits achieved for the organisation.
- Keeping abreast of current and people and change practices, taking on board lessons learnt and applying learnings in future projects to drive continuous improvement and ongoing efficiencies.
Essential Skills / Requirements
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline or equivalent relevant experience in a large complex organisation.
- Demonstrated high level practical experience and understanding of project management, program delivery, project lifecycle, and people change management across multiple interdependent projects in a complex matrix organisation in order to support and drive delivery of major business transformational programs/projects.
- Experience in implementation and delivery of multiple projects and people initiatives to drive business outcomes in a complex organisation with multiple stakeholders.
Please call Patrick on 02 8346 6741 to discuss further or apply now!