9 month initial contract with a view to extend, large government department
Immediate start contract
Contact until the end of June 2022 with a view to extend
$475 - $575 daily + super
NSW State Government
This role is accountable for providing project HR Operations support in the areas of organisational change that impacts position and role description management, and HR people processes.
A key deliverable of this role is the provision of active client facing support which includes advice on content and formation of role descriptions and establishment management. The role will provide project support in the implementation of improvement processes initiatives across the agency.
- Provide expert advice, communication and support to business stakeholder & change team on aligning to agency HR Processes Achieve project objectives through understanding requirements and expectations in regard to volume, resource constraints and complexity.
- Actively participate in programs of work and/or initiatives on behalf of the unit that enhance or deliver continuous improvement across holistic Establishment and Role Description processes.
- Provide coordination, administrative, project support and reporting relating to people initiatives and /or ad-hoc people projects.
- Navigating and managing complex stakeholder relationships against competing stakeholder deadlines where there is disparate or lack of process, information and clarity of interface.
- Assist in the provision of transactional and tactical HR support within a client group and escalates issues as appropriate.
- Maintaining awareness of customer perceptions, the drivers of satisfaction with services.
- Managing competing priorities, deadlines and inputs from multiple teams and stakeholders.
Essential Skills / Requirements
- Proven capability in aligning and translating business requirements into business and operational outcomes.
- Experience in the provision of operational HR services in a complex organisation with diverse workforce and organisational structure.
- Tertiary qualification in a related discipline or equivalent demonstrated experience in the areas of HR Operations and/or Organisational design.
Please call Patrick on 02 8346 6741 to discuss further or apply now!