Location: West Ryde
End Date: 6 months
Pay Rate : $30.69 PH + super
Hours of work: 7.6 Hours per day and 38 Hours per week (Shift Work)
- Entry Level - We will look at gradutes with a Degree in Marine Biology with knowledge of Algal.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Science or equivalent (Bachelor's degree Science and other related education)
- Trained in algal and chlorophyll analysis Proven attention to detail and accuracy in following procedures, documentation and data logging
- Experience in reviewing quality documents and knowledge in quality requirements.
- Intermediate computer skills working with Microsoft office and other relevant software packages including Labware Information Management System.
- Ability and willingness to learn new tasks, methods, instruments and equipment, as appropriate
- Work cooperatively with team members to ensure customer requirements are met and operations are efficient
- Awareness of safety requirements related to the role and ability to demonstrate personal responsibility for safety
- Demonstrated experience in providing on-the-job training to other staff as required
- Demonstrate continued willingness to cross train and be amenable to rotation through all areas of Laboratory Services, as appropriate.
- Committed to upholding Sydney Water’s Signature Behaviours
How to apply:
Click "Apply now" and send your CV in word document format only.