Public Sector IT Categories
Senior HR Advisor required for an exciting opportunity within NSW Government.
6 Month Contract potential extension
Daily Rate: $450 - $550 plus super
Start Date ASAP
Act as a Senior HRA and partner to Senior Executives and their staff by providing superior advice, support and delivery across the full spectrum of the HR function ensuring statutory compliance and understanding of relevant employment awards and legislation, public sector policies and procedures.
• Manage the provision of high quality diverse and complex human resource and employee relations services, providing timely and accurate advice to management and staff.
• Support the People and Culture Director and the Leadership Team in relation to sourcing strategies and workforce planning to meet short and long term staffing needs
• Support the People and Culture Director in relation to staff engagement, performance management, talent management and succession planning.
• Support and coach Directors and Managers to interpret and apply legislation and other related conditions of employment.
• Work in partnership with the People and Culture Director to ensure appropriate team capability and role focus, identify the optimal deployment of resources to deliver required outcomes.
• Prepare high quality, accurate and timely written advice including reports, briefs, correspondence and contracts to inform, take action or respond to requests.
• Partner with the Talent team to oversee and apply relevant public sector recruitment policies.
• Sound knowledge of government sector recruitment policies, industrial awards and agreements governing employment conditions of government sector employees.
• Tertiary qualifications in human resource management or equivalent relevant experience.
• Demonstrated experience in providing human resource management advice at a senior level along with well developed capacity to plan, lead, negotiate and manage organisational change.
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of public sector human resource management policies and practices and relevant statutory requirements.
If you meet the essential criteria please apply today via the link with your updated resume in a Word Document to Claire Sheerin at The Recruitment Company.