Duration - 3 months (Possibly extended)
Pay Rate - $56.41 p/h + super
Location - Parramatta
Primary purpose of the role
Inspect, translate, clean, transform and model maintenance contract-related data from contractors and the government agency to verify compliance with the contract using a range of data analysis techniques and tools when working with data, in order to identify trends, issues, anomalies, or fraud; prepares the quarterly reports on each contract area against the requirements of the Maintenance Contract and Performance Management Framework.
- Inspects, translates, cleans, transforms and models maintenance contract-related data from contractors and government agency to verify compliance with the contract.
- Applies diverse data analysis techniques and tools when working with data, in order to identify trends, issues, anomalies or fraud.
- Applies computer-aided auditing techniques (CAAT) when appropriate.
- Monitors contractor performance against agreed key performance measures (KPIs) to develop and deliver regular/quarterly contractor performance reports.
- Contributes to production of Performance Reports for the Executive team, as required.
- Maintains knowledge of current data analysis techniques and tools and use these effectively. Techniques include: data modelling; text analytics if needed; data quality checking; statistical methods (such as Univariate statistics; Bivariate associations; graphical techniques; cross-validation; sensitivity analysis; general linear model; generalised linear model; structural equation modelling; item response theory). Tools generally refer to software used for data analysis
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline and/or equivalent knowledge, skills and experience with demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development.
- Sound understanding of data, analysis and reporting (particularly synthesis of large volumes of data into readily understood information).
- High level skills in computer packages such as Excel and with specialist software used for computeraided auditing (such as Business Objects or SAS).
How to apply:
Click "Apply now" and send your CV in word document format only to Dervla who will be looking after this role.
Due to the ASAP start we will be submitting CV's as they come in for this role so send your CV now.