HR and Recruitment Support Officer required for a contract role within NSW Government.
- Contract Role until 30th June 2021 potential extension
- Pay rate $45-48/hour plus super
- Location: Parramatta & WFH
- NSW Government
- ASAP Start Date
- Provide project support services with a focus on HR, recruitment and workforce management.
- The role will be heavily involved in the contingent recruitment process of contractors.
- This will include raising requisitions, managing CV's, coordinating interviews, supporting onboarding via the Vendor Management System Fieldglass.
- Conducting comparative and suitability assessments as panel member
- Selection panel report writing
- Scheduling candidates for interview timeslots, organising and administering work sample assessment tasks, conducting reference checks
- Experience with managing/coordinating end to end recruitment process.
- Basic understanding of HR and Recruitment
- Ideal candidates will have at least 12 months experience in a similar role within NSW government.
- Experience with similar technologies such as a Vendor Management System would be valuable.
- Microsoft Office - basic Excel, intermediate Word (formatting, reformatting, converting to other file types), basic PowerPoint
- Report writing
- Ability to interpret online psychometric assessments results
- Experience with Taleo and/or Page Up
If you meet the essential criteria please apply via the link with your updated resume in a Word document to Claire Sheerin at The Recruitment Company