Stakeholder Engagement Officer
- $53.20 - 58.89 per hour + super
- Based in Northern Sydney - this role is working onsite with potential one to two day a week from home
- Contract until 24th September
About the role
Key accountabilities for this role are:
- Assist with the development and implementation of detailed project plans for major corporate events including awards.
- Assist with delivery of corporate support for health tours and meetings by international visitors.
- Assist with state wide Award processes including engagement of judges, development of criteria and online judging.
- Coordinate nominations within state and national award programs
- Assist with developing policy on corporate support for international visits with state wide agreement on preferred approach.
- Manage protocols and related advice to support events and international/s
- Develop and maintain stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to ensure project deliverables are met
Skills and experience
- Graduate Certificate or degree in a relevant discipline
- Previous government experience advantageous
- Previous experience working with multiple stakeholders to deliver events
If you are interested in this role can you please apply via the link with your CV in a word doc format.