Change Analyst, Communications & Training Coordinator required for an exciting 8 Month Contract role with a large NSW Government Department.
- 8 Month Contract
- Daily Rate $800 - 875 plus super
- NSW Government
- Sydney CBD Location
- Support the delivery of training and other stakeholder engagement activities such as UAT, HyperCare, etc.
- Support development and rollout of training materials and activities. Support training logistics planning and co-ordination.
- Draft communications and support materials
- Support and participate in forums, and Working Groups as required to ensure stakeholder interests are effectively represented
- Gather feedback and assess training effectiveness
- Identify and escalate risks and issues to the Change Manager.
- Collaborate with Program Team members to identify strategies and solutions to minimise risks and/or project impact.
- Develop and maintain collaborative working relationships with clients and stakeholders to ensure a strong commitment to change management
- Send training invites, book rooms and answer enquiries. Track training invites and follow up. Manage training booking changes
• Min. 2 years demonstrated experience as a Change and/or Training Coordinator supporting projects from in change management or training.
• Min. 2 years demonstrated project/program coordination experience skills in a complex, multi-stream project Experience in IT (ERP) and Organisational change
• Experience within an IT project delivery environment
• Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies
• The capability to build and maintain effective relationships with customers and internal and external stakeholders
If you meet the essential criteria, please apply today via the link with your updated resume to Claire Sheerin at The Recruitment Company