Senior ICT Business Analyst required for a new contract role within NSW Government.
- 12 Month Contract
- Daily Rate $650 - $800 plus super
- Large NSW Government Agency
- Location: Chatswood & WFH
The Role: Essential:
To provide the bridge between our clients and technical staff, so that the clients requirements are successfully implemented in systems. The key role is to prepare documentation which correctly describes system workflow, data and functionality, and to test the resulting systems. There will be extensive interaction with clients, colleagues and providers in person to achieve success.
- Provide leadership, guidance, advice and support to ensure effective service delivery and a performance-based, innovative, responsive and accountable customer-focused work culture.
- Enhance business systems by providing accurate information about business needs and priorities and adopting contemporary analysis best-practice methodologies and processes.
- Provide high level analysis and support while facilitating expert advice to support IT projects, planning and delivery of initiatives.
- Analyse and consolidate information to develop business cases to support achievement of business objectives
- Elicit business process requirements by using a broad range of effective engagement techniques
- Work with key stakeholders to identify how changing business requirements may be delivered with existing solutions.
- Support projects by undertaking analysis and impact assessments including testing, training and business transitions.
- Provide plain language advice on complex technical issues to non-technical audiences to enable informed business decisions and service level improvements.
- Extensive experience managing the review and analysis of complex ICT business processes and services in a large and complex service industry organisation, including relevant qualifications or equivalent. This includes demonstrated experience in improving business performance by adopting innovative business analysis solutions.
- Extensive experience in analysing, working, testing and maintaining service management systems as well as delivering project outcomes on time and to the expected levels of quality, including the demonstrated ability to identify and manage risks within a project.
- Excellent communication skills and strong stakeholder engagement skills are essential for the role.
- Ideally candidates will have experience providing analysis of IT processes within the healthcare space.
if interested please apply today via the link with your updated resume in a Word document to Claire Sheerin at The Recruitment Company