Senior Communications Officer
- $600 - $620 per day plus super
- Multiple locations to work from within Sydney - flexible working available
- NSW Government contract until 17th December 2021
About the team
We’re looking for a confident communication expert who has a passion for developing innovative communications strategies and producing engaging and accessible content. The role is based in the Corporate Services division with a focus on driving internal communication within the division and supporting cohesive department wide communications on specific projects.
About the role
- Developing innovative communications strategies.
- Producing engaging and accessible content across a variety of formats and audiences.
- Providing frank and fearless strategic communications advice to colleagues at all level.
- Managing input and consultation with stakeholders and subject matter experts with differing objectives.
- Managing complex communication projects with a range of dependencies.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver high quality and effective communication strategies and plans to support the department’s business objectives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to develop content for various audiences and purposes
- Demonstrated ability to engage and work collaboratively with a variety of internal subject matter experts
- Experience in planning and project managing communications activities with multiple dependencies?
- A proactive attitude and a willingness to work through challenging situations?
- Confidence and success in providing well rationalised strategic communications advice to senior leaders
- Proven ability to analyse problems and find pragmatic solutions that meet business needs while progressing communication priorities
- Demonstrated ability to hit the ground running and get up to speed with a range of new projects quickly
- Experience working in a communications role in the public sector
Please apply for this role with a word doc through the link.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact Jess Willcocks on 8346 6707 or [email protected]