Technical Security PM - CISSP, CISA, CISSM Qualifications.
I am working with a global financial services company with one of their HQ’s in Dublin experiencing some growth they are looking to add to their highly technical Security team. You will be a Security Project Manager coming from a technical security background and you will support the execution of various security infrastructure projects across the global organisation.
You will work with multiple security, IT and engineering technical resources/senior stakeholders to identify and plan security infrastructure projects to meet/exceed corporate initiatives. The projects will range from firewall/networking initiatives, endpoint protection, Public Cloud/CASB, Security Incident and Event Monitoring and Identity and Access Management.
What you will be doing
- Hands on managing global security infrastructure deliveries with the primary objective of meeting functional and budget delivery targets.
- You will be required to provide reporting and transparency to project / service owners, track projects against forecast and identify corrective actions as needed and escalate risks and issues as required.
- You will work & liaise with local PMO and Group Project Planning to assign security resources to critical local business and group projects
- Implementation and operation of a lean and consistent project management framework
- Driving employee engagement efforts and support engagement programs within Group.
- Coordinating resource assignment, usage, and prioritisation across key services and projects.
- Minimum 4-6 years professional experience with a bachelor’s degree
- A high-level technical understanding of the general security/IT technologies would be advantageous.
- Proven experience dealing with ambiguous situations, and producing a consistent result with varied input
- Demonstrated capability to learn and adapt to new situations & requirements
- Risk management and IT security skills,
- Experience with working across business unit and geographical boundaries to engage team members required.
- Experience with Project Management Frameworks
- Written and oral English language proficiency
- Other language skills are valued
- PMP/Prince 2/other Project Management Qualification or qualifying experience
- CISA, CISM, CISSP Certification or qualifying experience of IT Security
If you feel you are right for this role and have full working rights in the republic of Ireland, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Jon Browne for a confidential discussion on +353 1 485 4967