Project Manager with experience in Exchange Migration Projects required for a contract in NSW Government.
- Project: Office 365 Email Refresh Migration Project as part of a Critical Infrastructure Refresh Project.
- Contract: 6 Months
- Daily Rate: $800-900 +super
- Location: Onsite Chatswood & WFH
- Client: NSW Government
- Start Date: 19th April 2021
- Proven experience in managing large and complex enterprise Exchange Migration Projects.
- Demonstrated experience managing and overseeing major aspects of Project management and implementation.
- Prior experience leading Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions or Cloud Solutions Project i.e: Office 365
- Possess a working knowledge and understanding of the Office 365 Suite of applications
- Ability to work with the Change Management and Communication leads to implement agreed strategies
- Proven capacity to develop and implement complex strategic initiatives, including the capability to plan, manage change, improve performance and project manage.
- Highly developed analytical skills including the ability to analyse and interpret complex information from numerous sources, prepare and present analysis and reports, deal with challenges creatively and achieve business-focused solutions.
- Superior organisational skills and experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment with proven capacity to prioritise, multi-task, achieve business goals, perform and always work with a customer focused approach.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills with demonstrated experience engaging, collaborating, and influencing key stakeholders and customers to influence and achieve optimal business outcomes.
If you meet the essential criteria please apply today via the link with your updated