Change Leads required for two new contracts open within a large NSW Government Agency.
- 2 Change Lead Roles
- 6 to 12 Month Contracts Available
- Daily Rate: $750-800 plus super
- Office based in Chatswood however, travel across multiple sites essential. (WFH is very limited)
- NSW Government
Responsible for creating sustainable organisational change through the delivery of major change programs, and through the organisation and facilitation of sustainable governance frameworks. The role will also be responsible for the development of organisational strategies to ensure change activities deliver measurable benefits.
- First Change Lead will be part of a change program, which is a simple active directory upgrade that will affect all staff members' computers.
- Second Change Lead will be part of a statewide data reform change program, which will be moving the IT Server to the cloud, bringing with it culture transformation
- Provide leadership and direction to staff and effectively manage operational issues to ensure continuous effective service delivery and a performance based, innovative, responsive and accountable customer focused work culture
- Refining and implementing the change strategy and change management functions
- Implementing the change management program to support organisational and project deliverables, to provide for the pilot implementation and subsequent roll-outs.
- Leading Program Communications
- Establishing knowledge networks to support the program of works
- Developing and delivering change programs to support deployments from the pilot site implementation and subsequent roll-outs
- Engaging stakeholders to support transition activities and tasks
- Developing evaluative methodologies and monitor and evaluate the progress of the Change Program
- Providing informed and timely advice for key stakeholders, including the preparation of high level briefs, reports, correspondence and presentations as required.
- Providing regular updates on achievements of program milestones and promptly advise on issues requiring escalation
- Ensure a highly professional, performance based, innovative, responsive and accountable customer service culture within your team.
- Minimum 5 years experience working as a Change Lead delivering IT program upgrades within large complex organisation
- Experience managing culture change that has required capability building and workforce management.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills essential.
- A background in a clinical or healthcare setting would be highly desirable.
- Access to your own transport and willingness to travel across multiple locations essential.
If interested please apply today via the link with your updated resume in a Word Document to Claire Sheerin at The Recruitment Company.